- I want to make mornings better with less honking and less exchange of bitter words on the street.
- I do not want to be unnecessarily rude to the person across the sales counter, the bus conductor, the auto driver, the dhobi, the doodhwala, the maid, the neighbour, or anyone of the numerous people I meet everyday.
- I want to segregate everyday home garbage into biodegradable and non-biodegradable categories.
- I want to reduce the usage of plastic and eventually stop it.
- I want to save power and fuel.
- I want to cut down on habits that contribute to pollution of any kind - air, water, sound etc.
- I do not want to litter.
- I want to stop wasting water.
- I want to build trust in people.
Everything needs marketing these days and so will this idea. But something tells me that along with like-minded people, I will be able to pull it through.
Koshish - that's what the effort will be called. People willing, it will flourish. Concrete ideas in the next post.